Cambridge English: Financial is also known as the International Certificate in Financial English (ICFE). This qualification proves to employers that you have the necessary advanced English skills to work successfully in international finance or accounting.
- Level of qualification: Advanced = B2 and C1 on the Common European Framework.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
You should take this exam if you currently work, or want to work, in international finance or accounting. The ICFE proves to employers that you can be effective in a demanding English-speaking finance environment.
To take the exam you should be able to:
- take an active part in business meetings, expressing your opinions and arguing your point of view
- understand financial statements and business reports on topics such as risk assessment, corporate governance, banking and acquisitions and mergers
- write detailed business proposals and letters.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS COURSE ?
Learn English with the world’s English experts and you will:
- Be taught by highly qualified teachers
- Enjoy lessons that use modern, communication-centred activities, teaching methods and materials.
- Gain access to the LearnEnglish website featuring thousands of hints, tips, games and downloads
- See your skills progress in all areas
CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH EXAMS
- Cambridge English Language Assessment exams are known and recognised by schools, universities, private and public sector employers all over the English-speaking world.
- Success in a Cambridge English exam provides you with an internationally recognised certificate showing the level you have attained in English.
About delta.hpa Academy
delta.hpa International offers professional certification programs in the fields of Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Logistics, Marketing and Human Resources including: CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CTP, CSCP, HRBP, HRMP, DipIFR, FMP, ACCA, FP&A, FFAC, Professional Cources in Marketing and IFRS; catering for both public classes and tailored in-house training.See all delta.hpa Academy courses