- Locations: 11 Loqman El Hakim St. Off Omar Ibn Abdel Aziz St., Beside El Nile Hospital, Tanta,egypt
- Duration: 48 Hours
In today’s global business world, it is important to show employers you can communicate in English effectively in everyday business situations. We offer three business English exams: Cambridge English: Business Preliminary, Cambridge English: Business Vantage and Cambridge English: Business Higher.
Cambridge English: Business Vantage is also known as the Business English Certificate Vantage (BEC Vantage). It is the second in a series of three Cambridge English Business Certificates. This qualification shows that you can communicate in English in a business environment. It is the same level as the Cambridge English: First (FCE) qualification, but is focused on English for business.
- Level of qualification: Upper Intermediate = B2 on the Common European Framework.
You should take this exam if you want to prove to employers that your English is good enough for you to work in an English-speaking business environment. Studying for the BEC Vantage will develop your confidence and the English skills you need to succeed in international business.
To take the exam you should be able to:
- understand the meaning of business reports and letters
- express your opinion or have a discussion about factual issues
- give a short prepared presentation, and write a brief proposal.
About delta.hpa Academy
delta.hpa International offers professional certification programs in the fields of Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Logistics, Marketing and Human Resources including: CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CTP, CSCP, HRBP, HRMP, DipIFR, FMP, ACCA, FP&A, FFAC, Professional Cources in Marketing and IFRS; catering for both public classes and tailored in-house training.See all delta.hpa Academy courses