- Locations: 11 Loqman El Hakim St. Off Omar Ibn Abdel Aziz St., Beside El Nile Hospital, Tanta,egypt
- Duration: 48 Hours
In today’s global business world, it is important to show employers you can communicate in English effectively in everyday business situations. We offer three business English exams: Cambridge English: Business Preliminary, Cambridge English: Business Vantage and Cambridge English: Business Higher.
Cambridge English: Business Preliminary is also known as the Business English Certificate (BEC) Preliminary. It is the first in a series of three Cambridge English Business Certificates. This qualification shows employers that you can communicate in English in practical everyday business situations. It is the same level as the Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET), but is focused on English for business.
- Level of qualification: Intermediate = B1 on the Common European Framework.
You should take this exam if you want to improve your English for your business career. Studying for the BEC Preliminary will give you a good foundation in the English skills you will need to work in international business.
- To take the exam you should be able to:
- follow short telephone conversations or general business discussions
- discuss practical business tasks such as ordering or answering general enquiries
- write brief factual business letters or emails.
About delta.hpa Academy
delta.hpa International offers professional certification programs in the fields of Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Logistics, Marketing and Human Resources including: CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CTP, CSCP, HRBP, HRMP, DipIFR, FMP, ACCA, FP&A, FFAC, Professional Cources in Marketing and IFRS; catering for both public classes and tailored in-house training.See all delta.hpa Academy courses