- Price TBA
- Duration 48 Hours
- Locations 11 Loqman El Hakim St. Off Omar Ibn Abdel Aziz St., Beside El Nile Hospital, Tanta,egypt
In today’s global business world, it is important to show employers you can communicate in English effectively in everyday business situations. We offer three business English exams: Cambridge English: Business Preliminary, Cambridge English: Business Vantage and Cambridge English: Business Higher.
Cambridge English: Business Higher is also known as the Business English Certificate Higher (BEC Higher). It is the final exam in a series of three Cambridge English Business Certificates. This qualification shows that you can communicate confidently in English in a business environment. It is the same level as the Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), but is focused on English for business.
- Level of qualification: Advanced = C1 on the Common European Framework.
You should take this exam if you want to develop professional English business skills. The BEC Higher qualification proves to employers that you can be effective in a demanding English-speaking business environment. To take the exam you should be able to:
- take an active part in business meetings, expressing your opinions and arguing your point of view
- understand most business reports and correspondence
- write detailed business proposals and letters.
delta.hpa International offers professional certification programs in the fields of Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Logistics, Marketing and Human Resources including: CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CTP, CSCP, HRBP, HRMP, DipIFR, FMP, ACCA, FP&A, FFAC, Professional Cources in Marketing and IFRS; catering for both public classes and tailored in-house training.See all delta.hpa Academy courses