- Locations: Floream, Landmark House, Hammersmith Bridge Road, London, W6 9EJ
- Duration: 400 Hours
Understanding Social Media and Internet Marketing Concepts with a CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing
Anyone working in digital marketing will need to be familiar with terms such as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) and affiliate marketing. Developed by the Communications Advertising and Marketing (CAM) Education Foundation - and accredited by the CIM - this course covers the full range of digital marketing channels including email, online advertising, viral marketing and online PR. You will also look digital metrics, legislation, regulation and codes of practice.
CIM digital marketing courses hold significant weight with employers as they are recognised within the industry as teaching the latest skills and best practice within Marketing. Whether you're an experienced traditional marketer, or looking to break into the sector, online digital marketing courses will ensure you understand the impact of online digital marketing on consumer behaviour and how to take advantage of this cultural shift using the full range of digital marketing techniques.
Develop your marketing knowledge
Digital marketing courses through distance learning are designed to take you through all aspects of digital marketing training to and develop competency across channels. Not only will you will learn about the digital marketing mix, digital marketing planning and consumer behaviour, but on this Digital Marketing Diploma from CAM, you will also look at digital metrics, legislation, regulation and codes of practice.
Online training courses provide the ideal learning style for achieving your Digital Marketing Diploma from CAM, as distance learning courses hone skills necessary for working in the sector - contributing to the development of your digital marketing strategy.
How to gain the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing qualification
Students will work through the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing course online on our award winning VLC (Virtual Learning Campus) our fantastic online learning platform which ensures Students succeed, with the ability to study online, on any device, wherever and whenever suits them. Online learning allows you to gain a professional qualification around work, family and other important commitments and offers a flexibility that is simply not available from traditional colleges.
The VLC is filled with a huge range of resources and engaging content and we make sure our course materials cater to all learning styles to give all our students the best chance of success. The campus holds videos, interactive quizzes, live online classes- with Tutor and peer interaction, case studies, E-books, practice tests, online chat box for Tutor contact, student forums, plus our Career Management Hub offers students recent industry news, CV advice, interview simulators, expert video tips and recruitment help.
There are three modules within the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing:
- Digital Marketing Essentials
- Digital Marketing Planning
- Marketing & Consumer Behaviour - double unit
Each unit has self-marked interactive quizzes (for revision of concepts and theories) and 2 Tutor Marked Mock Exams. There is also an Induction Assignment to help introduce you to the course and course processes.
View a short selection of our course contents and sample materials for this course.
- Level 4 qualification - equivalent to a certificate of higher education
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Entry requirements: To enrol on the course, students are required to have a suitable competence in a marketing or marketing communications related role,any recognised UK degree or equivalent level 5 qualification, a relevant level 3 or above qualification.
- Approximately 400 recommended study hours - as this is a distance learning course you are in complete control over how much time you commit to your studies each week
- Flexible payment options
- It is desirable that you have regular internet access.
What is Included
- 12 Months tutor support
- Bespoke course materials written by industry experts
- Student membership with CIM included
- Exam booking fees and services included
- 24 hour access to the Home Learning College Virtual Learning Campus
- Free Career Management Centre services
- Optional NUS card - the definitive student discount card with a range of exclusive discounts.
This course is open to anyone with an interest in marketing.
Before you enrol on a Home Learning College Course, please ensure that you have read and understood the pre-requirements below:
- You have a suitable competence in a marketing or marketing communications related role or
- You hold any recognised UK degree or equivalent level 5 qualification or
- You have a relevant level 3 or above qualification, for example, CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIPR Advanced Certificate in Public Relations and
- You have a valid UK address (students outside the UK will receive an additional postage charge)
- You are over the age of 18 or have a third party payee for any financial agreement
- You have a solid grasp of the English language
- You have access to a computer and the internet throughout your study period
- You have basic PC skills in order to navigate our Virtual Learning Campus
- You are fully committed to your studies.
Those with significant communications industry experience, but without the formal qualifications, can apply for special consideration of their circumstances.
Did you know that one of the most common challenges people face in pursuing education is the cost?
That is why Home Learning College has developed the most flexible payment terms of any other UK distance learning provider.
Speak to one of our Course Advisors for further details.
What is the CIM Qualification?
Recognised globally as the leading professional body within the industry, the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the world's largest organisation for professional marketers, ahead even of the American Marketing Association. CIM has over 60,000 members, individuals and businesses alike, looking to develop their marketing talent, gain CIM qualifications and achieve professional recognition.
CIM sets the standards within the marketing profession that organisations and individuals in the industry must meet. Marketing professionals earn an average of about 10% more over the course of their career* after gaining a CIM qualification, which is why CIM qualifications online are recognised worldwide.
CIM training courses are based on research into the skills and knowledge required by employers, enhancing the capability of those working within the marketing profession. Each course is tailored to a set stage of the marketing career and reflects what is expected of marketing professionals at that stage.
CIM courses online help students new to the marketing profession move from non-marketing positions to gaining their first Marketing Executive role and progress to other more advanced marketing roles with each marketing course they complete.'
About Home Learning college
With an active online community of over 20,000 students, we are the UK’s largest distance learning provider for professional qualifications. We bring enterprising professionals together to boost their careers with industry recognised, accredited qualifications. Our online training courses are the UK’s choice for professional learning at home, tailored around work and lifestyle. Our purpose is to provide a flexible study framework whereby students can study towards recognised professional qualifications around work and other commitments, and go on to achieve their professional goals.
We provide professionals with the skills they need for a successful career; offer our academic partners a means by which they can deliver cutting edge industry relevant training programmes; and provide employers with highly trained, capable employees needed to boost their long-term profitability and growth; thus playing a part in driving future economic growth. We are a leader in the professional online learning space, and we aim to always keep the student at the heart of what we do.See all Home Learning college courses