Introduction to Customer Service
- What is CS
- Recognize the importance of call center service.
- Call center Experiences
Opening the Call
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- The voice to convey effective customer service.
- Identify different types of customers.
Satisfying Customers' Needs
- Understand the process.
- Asking customers appropriate questions.
- Active listening
- Confirm a customer's request.
- Take action to fulfill a customer's request.
Closing the Call
- Solve a customer's problem.
- Recognize angry callers' needs.
- Handle angry caller effectively.
- Close a customer service telephone call successfully.
Stress Management Strategies
- What Causes Stress?
- Managing Stress
RCT offers a full package of human developments starting from the recruitment process where we help corporates & individuals to create the best match between them , followed by the consultation process for both individuals in terms of life coaching or career path analysis & corporates in terms of proper customized business consultation . Finally , RCT offers a range of customized training modules that would communicate the right , timely & effective information to each caliber.
In the training arm, RCT offers a full range of business courses customized by different sectors in the market. RCT guarantee that its recruiters, consultants & trainers are the best in the different sectors of the markets in terms of knowledge & field experience. With RCT you will have a full customized service , where examples , rule plays ,cases are completely customized to the aimed sector (FMCG, Retail, Pharmaceutical…etc).
We are committed offer corporates & individuals the most effective service in terms of quality & quantity as well as cost. Our core values concentrated in being transparent & committed with our clients, effective in our services, responsible to our society & all the time customized to the market needs.See all Recruitment, Consulting & Training courses