- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand interrupted by their calls, call centers are a business element that is here to stay. This course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail throughout this energizing and practical three-day workshop
This workshop will help you teach participants:
- The nuances of body language and verbal skills
- Aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch
- Questioning and listening skills
- How to deliver bad news and say “no"
- Effective ways to negotiate
- The importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages
- Tools to facilitate their communication
- The value of personalizing their interactions and developing relationships
- Vocal techniques that will enhance their speech and communication ability
- Personalized techniques for managing stress
- Module 1: What is missing in Telephone Communication?
- Module 2: Verbal Communication Techniques
- Module 3: Who are Your Customers?
- Module 4: To Serve and Delight
- Module 5: Did You Hear Me
- Module 6: Asking the Right Questions
- Module 7: Saying No
- Module 8: Sales by Phone
- Module 9: Taking Messages
- Module10: Staying Out of Voice Mail Jail
- Module11: Closing Down the Voice
- Module12: Cold and Warm Calls
- Module13: Developing a Script
- Module14: Perfecting the Script
- Module15: Going Above and Beyond
- Module16: Handling Objections
- Module17: Closing the Sale
- Module18: Feelings
- Module19: Changes in the Customer
- Module 20: Negotiation Techniques
- Module 21: It's More than Just a Phase
- Module 22: High Impact Moments
- Module 23: Tips for Challenging Callers
- Module 24: Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Module 25: Phone Tag and Getting the Call Back
- Module 26: This is My Mentor
- Module 27: Stress Busting
- Module 28: News from Within
- Module 29: Wrapping Up
- Module 30: Workshop Wrap-Up
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses