- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings Full Time, Full Time
Who Should Attend:
- Call Centre Supervisors a & Team Leaders
- Call Centre Team Members
- Tele-sales Professionals
- Learn how to win over customers in the first 30 seconds on the phone
- Understand how to manage your own state and reflect your positive state on customers
- Master questioning and listening skills to make clients feel safe and ensure satisfaction
- Obtain linguistic tools and vocal techniques to build common ground and rapport
- Explore ways to tap the motives and hidden psychological needs of customers
- Identify ways to negotiate effectively for win-win outcomes
- Master objection handling and deal skilfully with difficult or challenging customers.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognise your communication style, and how to make every phone interaction with the customer a positive experience
- Overcome fear and become confident in handling any type of customer with skill and professionalism
- Understand caller behaviour and quickly assess customer needs and issues
- Tactfully diagnose and effectively control any difficult customer interaction on phone
- Adopt a range of voice techniques to give an cheerful and professional impression
- Master structured questioning techniques to glean information from customers
- Use the art of persuasion to effectively negotiate outcomes
- Become skilful at managing and maintaining your own attitude and composure in stressful situations
- Turn dissatisfied customers into satisfied ones using tried and tested telephone conversation tips.
- Introduction to Customer Service and General Call Protocol
- Introduction to Customer Service
- What is my communication style?
- What are your customers' expectations?
- How your state affects your Client
- State management 101
- The role of Mirror Neurons
- State Awareness
- Emotional Management
- Sustaining a positive attitude
- Who are your clients?
- Types of clients
- Clients' motives
- Hidden needs
- Techniques for maximum focus on your client's needs
- Questioning techniques
- Precision Questioning Techniques
- Holding the space
- Offering and eliciting options
- Eliciting "Hot Buttons"
- Asking the right questions to find the key criteria for your client's decision making
- It's not what you say; it's how you say it (Linguistic and Vocal exercises)
- From Problem Frame to Solution Frame
- Directing the conversation
- Selling/Negotiation techniques
- The art of persuasion
- The law of reciprocity
- Linguistic patterns for Persuasion
- Making it compelling
- Making it memorable
- Handling Objections and Complaints
- Types of complaints
- Dealing with difficult people
- When do we pass it?
- Tips for maximising Customer Satisfaction
- 7 telephone conversation tips to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Stress Busting
- How to stay fresh and prepare to take calls under stress and pressure.
Job roles this course will prepare you for
Master the Perfect Telephone Etiquette to Win & Retain Customers
About HNI Training & Coaching
HNI Training and Coaching as a Dubai training center, is an innovator and leader in human capital development, providing world-class experiential corporate training solutions and services in English and Arabic to organisations in the MENA region. HNI Training and Coaching is amongst the leading training institutes in Dubai that currently offers training courses in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha in 16 different categories.