- Locations: Rolla
- Duration: 3 Months
- Timings Flexible
- Call: +971 4 2753473
The purpose of this qualification is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health workforce. This qualification confirms competence in a range of healthcare support service skills.
Topics covered include:
- infection, prevention and control
- cleaning, decontamination and waste management
- administration duties
- understanding mental health and well-being
- communication in the health sector
- clinical data coding
- D. Confirm occupational competence and/or "license to practise"
- D1. Confirm competence in an occupational role to the standards required
About Al Fouz Management Training International
Al-Fouz management Training is a private college that endeavours to provide an integrated system of study, using specialist vocational programmes linked to professional body requirements and National Occupational Standards. As a learner, you will be offered high calibre professional education in a modern learning environment. This education is reinforced by valuable exposure to real world work experience and job placements relevant to your chosen field of study. Additionally, your time with us would be accompanied by a supportive student welfare facility and a range of other services to enhance your overall educational career at Al-fouz.See all Al Fouz Management Training International courses