- Locations: Tower, Egypt-Helwan El zeraei, Maadi, Egypt
- Duration: 1 Month
Lecture 1: Introduction and Principles
- What is programming language?
- How the programs run?
- output functions.
- variables and Data types.
- Read value from user and process it.
- Mathematical basics.
Lecture 2: Control Structure
- Sequence Control structure.
- Selection Control Structures.
- Dangling-else Problem
Lecture 3: Repitition ( Loops )
- For, while, do-while.
- Counter-Controlled Repetition.
- Sentinel-Controlled Repetition.
- break and continue Statements.
- Nested Control Statements.
Lecture 4: Functions
- Function Prototypes, built in functions and user defined functions.
- References and Reference Parameters, Scope Rules.
- Function overloading.
- recursive functions.
- Math Library Functions.
Lecture 5: Arrays
- Introduction to arrays.
- passing arrays to functions.
- Searching Arrays with Linear Search.
- 2-D arrays.
- Multidimensional arrays.
Lecture 6: Pointers
- Call by reference, Call by value, and const member functions.
- Pointer Variable Declarations and Initialization.
- Pointer Operators.
- Passing Arguments to Functions by Reference with Pointers.
- Relationship Between Pointers and Arrays.
- Pointer-Based String Processing.
Lecture 7: Structures and Files
- Define struct.
- Use structs with functions.
- Files and Streams.
- Creating a Sequential File, Create, read and update file.
- Random-Access Files.
- Writing Data Randomly to a Random-Access File.
Lecture 8: Project
- Group of 2-3 persons select an idea.
- The lecturer discusses the code with you.
About IT Sharks
We_They has a Great Expertise, with deep Knowledge of fundamental in IT Training Courses, They offer excellent opportunities for everyone, whether you’re at the beginning of your career, or if you’re already a professional looking to enhance your qualifications. No matter where you are professionally, We_They are tailor made to fit your needs and fill the gap betTheyen higher education and job markets.
We_They Vision is to be a leading IT Training Centers, They aim to providing trainee with the skills needed to find a job in today’s market. And offer an excellent opportunities for everyone, like you, to realize their dreams.See all IT Sharks courses