- Fees / Price EGP 350
- Duration 1 Month
- Locations Tower, Egypt-Helwan El zeraei, Maadi, Egypt
Lecture 1: Introduction and Principles (3 Hrs)
- What is programming language?
- How the programs run?
- output functions.
- variables and Data types.
- Read value from user and process it.
- Mathematical basics.
Lecture 2: Control Structure (3 Hrs)
- Sequence Control structure.
- Selection Control Structures.
- Dangling-else Problem
Lecture 3: Repitition ( Loops ) (3 Hrs)
- For, while, do-while.
- Counter-Controlled Repetition.
- Sentinel-Controlled Repetition.
- break and continue Statements.
- Nested Control Statements.
Lecture 4: Functions (3 Hrs)
- Function Prototypes, built in functions and user defined functions.
- References and Reference Parameters, Scope Rules.
- Function overloading, and Function Templates.
- Inline Functions and recursive functions.
- Math Library Functions.
Lecture 5: Arrays (3 Hrs)
- Introduction to arrays.
- passing arrays to functions.
- Searching Arrays with Linear Search.
- 2-D arrays.
- Multidimensional arrays.
Lecture 6: Pointers (3 Hrs)
- Call by reference, Call by value, and const member functions.
- Pointer Variable Declarations and Initialization.
- Pointer Operators.
- Passing Arguments to Functions by Reference with Pointers.
- Relationship Between Pointers and Arrays.
- Pointer-Based String Processing.
Lecture 7: Advanced Topics (Search, Sort, …) (3 Hrs)
- Bubble sort function.
- Bubble sort using array .
- Pointer to functions.
- Linear search.
- Binary search.
- Search by recursion.
Lecture 8: Structures, Union and Enumeration (3 Hrs)
- Define struct.
- Use structs with functions.
Lecture 9: Files Streaming (3 Hrs)
- Files and Streams.
- Creating a Sequential File, Create, read and update file.
- Random-Access Files.
- Writing Data Randomly to a Random-Access File.
Lecture 10: Memory allocation and bitwise Operators (3 Hrs)
- Dynamic Memory allocation (malloc).
- Bitwise Operators.
- Function with dynamic numbers of arguments
Lecture 11: Project (5 Hrs)
- Group of 2-3 persons select an idea.
- The lecturer discusses the code with you.
We_They has a Great Expertise, with deep Knowledge of fundamental in IT Training Courses, They offer excellent opportunities for everyone, whether you’re at the beginning of your career, or if you’re already a professional looking to enhance your qualifications. No matter where you are professionally, We_They are tailor made to fit your needs and fill the gap betTheyen higher education and job markets.
We_They Vision is to be a leading IT Training Centers, They aim to providing trainee with the skills needed to find a job in today’s market. And offer an excellent opportunities for everyone, like you, to realize their dreams.See all IT Sharks courses