Are you fascinated with software? Have you always tried to find out the coding and encoding of any software?
If you have so much interest in the subject, then make sure that you take our C/C++ language course. By learning to understand, break and write the codes you can make yourself mandatory
in the software industry. If you have some time at hand to enroll for training program and you will find the usefulness afterwards.
What will you learn?
C/C++ language is most primitive languages in computer. If you want to learn Java and want to excel in the software industry, then you have to make sure you learn them well. In this training you will learn,
- To understand the codes of a software better.
- To break and rectify the code.
- Write your own code of software.
- The other complicated aspects of software and its codes.
After learning these things you will be able to get into the software industry and make it big.
You may ask this question and it is quite valid one too. Good computer training institutes are not lacking in the market, so why you should opt for this one? The following facilities will provide you with the answer.
- Very convenient location.
- Reasonable course fee.
- Proper course duration, not more and not less.
- Experienced and highly qualified teachers.
- Very friendly approach and friendly relations of the teachers with the students.
All these facilities will be more than enough to make you choose this institution.
What skills will the student gain?
- Programming Constructs
- Data Structure & Algorithms
Who will the course benefit?
University Students looking to gain basic programming skills.
C/ C++ Language
C Course contents
Introduction of C
- The Basic of C Programming Syntax of C and C program structure Arithmetic expressions and variables
- Characteristics of C
- Control structures
- Why we use C?
- Loops in C
- Arguments - Call by value & Call by reference
- External variables and scope
Types, Operators and Expressions
- Variable Names
- Data Types and Sizes
- Arithmetic Operators
- Relational and Logical Operators
- Type Conversions
- Increment and Decrement Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- Assignment Operators and Expressions
- Conditional Expressions
- Statements and Blocks
- If-Else statement
- Nested Loops
- Loops - While,Do-While and For
- Type Conversions
- Break and Continue
- Goto and labels
Functions and Program Structure
- Using of Functions and types of function
- Functions Returning Non-integers
- Function Declaration
- Scope rules and header files
- Functions and Types
- Static variables and register variables
- Parameters and Functions
- Block Structure and initialization
- Function arguments passed by value and by reference
- Declaring parameters
- The C Preprocessor
Arrays & String
- Arrays ,String
- Using Arrays, Strings
- Multi-dimensional Arrays
- Array initialization
- Character arrays
- Working with character strings
- Defining a Structure
- Array in Structures
- Arrays and pointers of Structures
- Structures as Function Arguments
- Self-referential Structures
- Table Lookup
- Structures within Structures (Nested Structures)
C++ Course contents
Introduction of C ++
- Introduction to C++
- Features of C++
- What is C++?
- Why C++?
- C and C++
Variables and data types
- Type conversions
- Passing arguments
- Function prototyping
- Default argument initializers
- Inline functions
- Function Declarations
- Argument Passing
- Value Return
- Overloaded Function
- Names Default Arguments
- Class initialization
- Data members/ functions
- Class and object
- Creating objects
- The new and delete operators
- Classes Access Control
- Member functions
- Static members
- Memory allocation
- Member initialization
- Reference type arguments
- Data Hiding
- Data Abstraction
- Rules for Operator Overloading
- Overloading Member/non-Member Functions
- friend Functions
- Assignment Operator
- Overloading Increment and Decrement Operators
- const Objects and References
- Introduction Derived Classes Base / derived classes
- Inherited member access
- Base class initialization
- Protected members of a class
- The protected Access Level
- Member Initialization Lists
- Assignments Between Base and Derived Objects
- Method Overriding
- Compile-Time vs. Run-Time Binding
- Virtual Functions
- Pure virtual Function
- Constructor and destructor ordering
- try…throw…catch block
- Nested catch handlers
This course is valuable for programmers and software engineers who are interested in learning to develop Object oriented applications.
Applicable Job Roles:
Web programmers, and Desktop application developers, Mobile developer.
No prior knowledge about C/C++ is required, but people are expected to have some basic knowledge about computers, some knowledge about one or two other programming languages such as Perl, PHP, Python or Java etc is preferred.
We are Mindscapes Tech Experts, forward thinking and highly motivated developers, designers and trainers. We make our living doing what we love.
We offer services of entire software, web development, Content Management Solutions and Creative Design from the very beginning until the end. Our overall process includes concept, design, development, incorporation, and implementation. We have a squad of experts, who are working on modern technologies and tools with vast experience. Our training services include different IT courses, job oriented computer courses, short computer courses and Advance computer training courses.
Mindscapes technologies is a collaborative partner of Oxford Institute of Technology (OIT)(USA), the most exclusive Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning and Network Infrastructure Solutions Provider in the California, has helped organizations understand and apply information technology since 1999. With their diverse services throughout the western region, over 25 years of IT consulting experience, and access to the world’s top consultants, OIT is the IT industry’s top consulting provider.See all Mindscapes Technologies courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
I have over all 16yrs of experience in the field of IT, out of which I spend 11yrs with IT Servic...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology