In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of programming and the basics of the C/C++ language. This course covers everything from the different variables types and arrays to getting input from a user. Then it goes on to more advanced topics, such as pointers and functions, which provide the framework needed to be a good C/C++ programmer
Who is this course for ?
This course is meant for the beginner or intermediate student. Graduates from other disciplines than Computer Science can take this course as well. Knowledge of any programming language will help.
What will I learn?
- Basic Programming Concepts
- Operators and Conditions
- Arrays and Structures
- Manipulating Arrays
How will benefit from taking this course?
- After the training, students will be able to
- Analyze and compile C/C++ programs;
- Declare variables and data types;
- Perform mathematical functions in C/C++;
- Input and output data;
- Create loops, conditional statements, arrays, and functions using C/C++ syntax;
- Demonstrate understanding of pointers;
- Declare and manipulate strings;
- Create structures in C/C++;
- Read and write files recursively.
About Manipal Executive Education
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.