- Duration 20 hours (2 weeks)
- Timings Flexible
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Nahyan, Al Ain
This course covers modern business writing formats and styles which participants incorporate into their own writing practice. The course also covers Learning how to apply comprehensive strategies to produce professional business documents.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Write professional business documents that enhance the organizations image
- Plan, target and structure correspondence for the right response
- Use a more extensive range of business writing phrases and terminology
- Approach writing tasks with more confidence
- Write professional and effective business reports, memos, e-mails, etc
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King’s English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Al Khawarizmi International College courses