One of the most difficult tasks an executive has to face every day is writing modern effective letters, email, memos and reports... This comprehensive course helps you to get the results you want: Writing business documents that would be precise, organized, effective and understandable to readers and result in action.
- Approach writing confidently
- Present clear messages
- Build a logical structure
- Know what to put in the abstract, introduction, methods, results, conclusion and discussion sections, and make them work
- Manage and present complex information
- Use appendices and terms of reference clearly
- Tailor your content and style to the reader
- Lay out your report, including illustrations and graphics, effectively
- Avoid poor punctuation and grammar
- Construct clear paragraphs and sound sentences
- Use succinct and plain language and only the appropriate level of Technical jargon.
- Business style: Business Vocabulary
- Power writing
- SOPPADA Technique for writing Recommendations and Proposals
- Email writing etiquette & rules
- Writing different type of messages: complains, complain response, and all types of replies
- Meeting Minutes & Agenda
- Progress Reports
- Writing Findings Based on Field and Research Work (Data & Analytical)
- Writing Technical Reports
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses