- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
Succession planning can help you make the most of that change by ensuring that when someone leaves, there is someone new to take their place This course will teach you the basics about creating and maintaining a succession plan.
What Will Students Learn?
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of succession planning for successful businesses.
- Demonstrate expertise with the key elements of a succession plan.
- Create and discuss aspects of a succession plan.
- Discuss the elements of a succession plan in terms of roles, responsibility, function, scope, and evaluation.
What Topics are Covered?
- A need for succession planning
- Defining a succession plan
- Identifying resources and analyzing risks
- Defining roles, responsibilities, and functions
- Gathering information and forecasting needs
- Putting the plan together
- Putting the plan into action
- Evaluating and reviewing the plan
- Your action plan
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses