- Locations: Kuala Lumpur
- Duration: 5 to 12 Days
In this program you will learn about...
This program provides the participant an understanding and methodology for Preparing & Updating Departmental/Organizational Strategy, Identifying strategic initiatives/projects, Process for assessing a strategy's ability to be effective, Preparing Strategy Implementation Plan, Recommending and prioritizing initiatives and allocating resources.
In this program you will learn about the Business Strategy Analysis…
- Understanding Strategy
- Industry Standard Terminology
- Industry Methodologies, Standards Best Practices
- Purpose, Vision, Mission
- SWOT Analysis
- Conducting Workshops for Identifying the Strategies
- Strategy Implementation Action Plan Preparation
- How well does your strategy work - for your company - and for individual business units?
- Does it get results? If it fails in some areas - which ones? and why?
- How good is your strategy-making process at gathering opinions and delivering strategies that win wide support and drive growth
- How well your business strategy is aligned with company needs?
- How to target resources according to company capabilities and capacity - identify any potential mismatch?
- How to Improve the way you develop new strategies?
- Pinpoint discrepancies in the way your business strategy is implemented, and the results it delivers.
- Implementing Improvements in Strategy Formulation, Updating and Implementation Processes
- Preparing a Customized Action Plan for your Department/Organization
About Petro Training - Malaysia
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.See all Petro Training - Malaysia courses