- Fees / Price BHD 150
- Duration 5 Weeks
- Locations Bahrain Financial Harbour
This program aims to develop the business skills which comprise establishing contacts, interaction, dealing with challenges, managing a meeting, delivering presentations, writing reports etc. The program is targeted for inpiduals working or preparing to work in an Englishspeaking environment, who need to improve their English language and general business skills in order to communicate and perform more effectively in the workplace.
- Making contact with clients and business associates
- Exchanging and clarifying factual information
- Making and changing appointments
- Writing effective emails and formal business letters
- Presenting facts and figures and analysing information
- Applying communication skills for problemsolving, persuasion and team building
- Writing clearly structured business documents – memos, reports, proposals, minutes and executive summaries
- Conducting and participating in meetings, using effective negotiating
- Making Contact
- Receive visitors
- Write messages, notes, emails, memos, short reports and letters
- Talk about company history
- Participate in meetings, run a meeting
- Make appointments by phone
- Present information
- Present arguments
- Deal with problems
Neovartis is derived from the Latin word “neo”, which means new and “vartis” that indicates varieties in services. Giving the promise of offering new varieties of business development services.
Our logo creates the effect of connecting circles which in definition, connecting people with business development and growth.
At Neovartis Training Center, we bring together a unique expertise, a true local experience, and a global perspective in providing our clients with solid and innovative business and technology consulting and outsourcing in the areas of Information Communication Technology, Supply Chain Management, Business Process Management and Project Management.See all Neovartis courses