- Locations: Knowledge Village
- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings Daily, 9am - 5pm
The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) training and certification program provides a comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge.
Business Relationship Management (BRM) embodies a set of competencies (knowledge, skills, and behaviors) to foster an effective business value-producing relationship between a service provider and its business partners. These competencies can be leveraged through organizational roles (e.g., in an IT organization, the CIO typically has a role of BRM for the enterprise), a discipline (e.g., all business partner facing service provider roles should be skilled in Business Relationship Management), and an organizational capability (e.g., a service provider organization should be effective in shaping and channeling demand to the highest business value opportunities).
All professionals in business partner facing service provider roles, such as:
You'll learn how to:
- Understand the characteristics of the BRM role
- Perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider's services
- Use Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value
- Navigate Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimize value leakage
- Understand the BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs
- Apply the principles of effective and persuasive communication
About International Institute for Learning, Inc
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training and certification, coaching and mentoring, consulting and customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Lean Six Sigma and Process Excellence; Agile; ITIL®; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™, IIL delivers innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches: Virtual, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand, Mobile, Video and Simulation. As a PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.); a member of PMI’s Global Executive Council; an APMG Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for PRINCE2®, ITIL®, and others; a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency); and an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™), IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies.