The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) training and certification program provides a comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge.
Business Relationship Management (BRM) embodies a set of competencies (knowledge, skills, and behaviors) to foster an effective business value-producing relationship between a service provider and its business partners. These competencies can be leveraged through organizational roles (e.g., in an IT organization, the CIO typically has a role of BRM for the enterprise), a discipline (e.g., all business partner facing service provider roles should be skilled in Business Relationship Management), and an organizational capability (e.g., a service provider organization should be effective in shaping and channeling demand to the highest business value opportunities).
All professionals in business partner facing service provider roles, such as:
You'll learn how to:
- Understand the characteristics of the BRM role
- Perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider's services
- Use Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value
- Navigate Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimize value leakage
- Understand the BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs
- Apply the principles of effective and persuasive communication
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™, IIL delivers innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches: Virtual, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand, Mobile, Video and Simulation. As a PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.); a member of PMI’s Global Executive Council; an APMG Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for PRINCE2®, ITIL®, and others; a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency); and an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™), IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies. See all International Institute for Learning, Inc courses
Sales, Marketing and PR Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.