- Locations: Amman 11183 Jordan
- Duration: 3 Days
Insurance & reinsurance industry departmental managers involved in building their department’s business plan to achieve the company’s strategic objectives.
Understanding the business through its internal and external environments, its structure, markets and products. Writing effective business plans and management reports. Financial ratios, feasibility analyses, statistical analysis and cash flow management.
DAY 1: ADVANCED BUSINESS PLANNING
Developing the Business Plan:
- S.W.O.T analysis and setting Action Plans.
- Identifying Current and Target customers and markets.
- Describing your company’s Products and Services Setting Strategies and Tactics to achieve departmental goals.
Defining the Business:
- Describing the Structure of the Department.
- Describing the departmental team and resources.
- Optimal use of the available resources.
Writing the Departmental Plan:
- How to Summarize Sections.
- Preparing the Executive Summary.
Using the Plan and setting the Timeline
Avoiding the Common Mistakes that ruin your business plan
DAY 2: ADVANCED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Using Financial Ratios to analyze Financial Statements.
- Preparing the Market Analysis Report.
- Preparing the Management Reports.
- Managing the departmental Cash Flow.
- Using Statements and Statistic to set Projections.
- Conducting Feasibility Analyses.
- Using Charts and Graphs.
DAY 3: WORKSHOP
- Practical application of new skills.
About Arab Insurance Institute
Created under the umbrella of the GAIF – General Arab Insurance Federation and owned by 40+ shareholders from insurance-related organizations from across the Arab world, The Arab Insurance Institute is an independent organization providing training and education to insurance-related organizations and inpiduals across Middle-East, Gulf and North Africa.
their ctheirses and programmes are designed to support people from all disciplines in, or associated with, the insurance industry, both general and life; insurance and reinsurance providers, insurance brokers, loss adjusters, and insurance departments in other business sectors. The range of ctheirses is constantly expanding in response to demand.
As experienced insurance practitioners and business leaders they know that in order to improve performance at work, training needs to develop practical skills as theyll as theoretical knowledge. To achieve this they bring together academic research, practical advice and guidance, professional development and rigorous standards to enhance technical competence and business capabilities. This is good for business, for society at large, and good for people's working lives.
they combine of face-to-face delivery with the latest methods in technology-enabled learning, appropriate to the topic and programme requirements. Ctheirses are offered across the region, some from their permanent sites and others from temporary venues. their trainers are insurance practitioners and/or specialists in their field.See all Arab Insurance Institute courses