When running a business, it is easy to focus on day-to-day issues and challenges and forget the bigger picture. Successful businesses invest time to create and manage budgets, prepare and review business plans and regularly monitor finance and performance. Structured planning and budgeting can make all the difference to the growth of a sustainable business.
This course outlines the process for effective financial planning, including where to start, what types of budgets to prepare, and how to make budgeting a value-added activity. It will provide an understanding of the essentials of planning and how they affect performance Ft evaluation.
- Understand the basic elements of the planning cycle, system and process
- Find out how budgeting helps business meet their business targets and goals
- Understand the link between budget, control and performance evaluation
- Business Planning
- The function of planning
- Budget information
- Budgeting process
- Restricted resources
- Type of budgets
- Constructing the budget
- Financial statements
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology