- Duration: 3 Days
Directors and Officers in the Insurance & Reinsurance Industry.
Understanding the business through its internal and external environments, its structure, markets and products. Writing effective business plans and management reports. Financial ratios, feasibility analyses, statistical analysis and cash flow management.
DAY 1: MASTERING THE BUSINESS PLAN
- Mastering the Strategic Planning Process
- How to write the Company’s Mission & Vision Goals & Objectives and how to avoid conflicts between them
- Assessing the current results of the company and the comparing with the Insurance & Reinsurance Industry
- Monitoring the Strategic Review
- Understanding the Legal & Regulatory issues
- What Do Rating Agencies Look For?
- Defining the Key Skills For Owners, Directors and Officers (Delegation, Building Management Team, Managing the Team, etc.)
DAY 2: MASTERING THE FINANCIAL ASPECTS
- Mastering Performance Measurements (Strategic Key Performance Indicators (SKPIs), Financial Key Performance Indicators (FKPIs), Operational Key Performance Indicators (OKPIs)
- Profit Measurements and Financial Management Issues
- How to read Financial Statements and Analysis Ratios.
- What should the Management Report contain?
- Setting Projections using standard tools and templates
- How to Manage Company Cash Flows
- Conducting Feasibility Analyses
- How to Read Charts and Graphs
DAY 3: WORKSHOP
- Practical application of new skills.
About Arab Insurance Institute
Created under the umbrella of the GAIF – General Arab Insurance Federation and owned by 40+ shareholders from insurance-related organizations from across the Arab world, The Arab Insurance Institute is an independent organization providing training and education to insurance-related organizations and inpiduals across Middle-East, Gulf and North Africa.
their ctheirses and programmes are designed to support people from all disciplines in, or associated with, the insurance industry, both general and life; insurance and reinsurance providers, insurance brokers, loss adjusters, and insurance departments in other business sectors. The range of ctheirses is constantly expanding in response to demand.
As experienced insurance practitioners and business leaders they know that in order to improve performance at work, training needs to develop practical skills as theyll as theoretical knowledge. To achieve this they bring together academic research, practical advice and guidance, professional development and rigorous standards to enhance technical competence and business capabilities. This is good for business, for society at large, and good for people's working lives.
they combine of face-to-face delivery with the latest methods in technology-enabled learning, appropriate to the topic and programme requirements. Ctheirses are offered across the region, some from their permanent sites and others from temporary venues. their trainers are insurance practitioners and/or specialists in their field.See all Arab Insurance Institute courses