Changes in the business needs, opportunities the markets offer and the available resources all influence and affect annual business plans. Organizing the internal resources is an essential, yet very rare skill, and is necessary to ensure continual working in a concerted and strategic fashion in order to achieve the business plan. Added to that is the fact that executives today are immersed in a fast-paced and continuously changing business with innate challenges that range from internal politics to the lack of clarity over objectives. This training sketches a process that develops a wider understanding of realistic objectives, that provides a strategy to deliver key milestones and that gives a tool for enhancing team involvement in the business plan vision.
- Break the business plan down into its constituent parts/strands and ensure that a strategy is built to implement them
- Audit the progress of each strand of the business plan against where it needs to be
- Validate the continuing relevance of each strand based on the current business situation
- Recalibrate the objectives of each strand as needed
- Understand the internal resources available and the external influencers that need to be considered
- Devise the most appropriate strategy for the business plan's execution, including the influencing of external groups as well as internal stakeholders
- Stakeholder Management
- Influencing Strategies for Third-Party Stakeholders
- Negotiating Strategies for Primary Discussions
- Team Working and Team Roles
- Team Alignment
- Group-ism Versus Teams
- Goal Setting
- Management Reporting Needs
Who Can Benefit
- All executives and teams responsible for, and involved in, business plan delivery.
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology