- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 2 Days
A business plan serves as a resume for your business. It allows you to communicate your vision to others and convince them to help you meet your goals. Typically businesses fail due to:
- Lack of planning or marketing
- Unrealistic financial expectations
- Wrong business partner
- Lack of business knowledge
In short, your project will not succeed without preparing a detailed business plan.
- Why do we need a business plan?
- Definition of Business Plan.
- Contents of a business plan.
- Audience and users of Business Plans and their needs.
- Kinds of Business plans.
- Structure of Business Plan.
- Market and competition analysis.
- Marketing plan.
- Management and Ownership.
- Financial information.
Who Should Attend ?
- Entrepreneurs who want to start & setup a new business ,whatever the size of the business.
About Step Up Training & Recruitment
We_They is proud to announce for its new open programs that allow inpiduals to attend wide range of training courses through professional academic & experienced trainers.
Whether you are looking for training to help you communicate better or to develop management skills, we will work with you step by step to help you cross difficult problems and find the best solution that are right for you.
We can offer all of our courses in-company; our trainers will travel to your organization and deliver a course that is specifically tailored to the needs of your organization.See all Step Up Training & Recruitment courses