- Duration 25 Hours
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Barsha
The course is based on an experiential learning through exercises methodology. It introduces the modern training concept at the introductory level, beyond which it engages in participatory learning modules to fulfill the Action-oriented Approach that is the core of the applied training philosophy.
Business plan presentation to financial institutions consists of the following parts:
- Market study and marketing plan.
- Production and technical aspects.
- Project packaging.
- Organization and Management.
- Project cost.
- Project finance.
- Profit & loss statement.
- Project viability.
- Business plan presentation to financial institutions.
Training Course Outcome
Through simulating business situations, the participants will
- Understand the importance of project design preparing a business plan.
- Utilize the basic rules of good technical report.
- Complete the full business plan in preparation for the presentation to bankers.
- Present their business plans to a panel of bankers.
- Obtain practical comments and suggestions for improving and implementing their business plans from the local financial institutions.
Who Can Attend the Course ?
- Potential entrepreneurs.
- Start-up entrepreneurs.
- Projects officers.
We_They DMCC was established in Jumeirah Lakes Towers “JLT”, Dubai, UAE to fill the existing gap in training programs that empower entrepreneurial competencies among potential and existing entrepreneurs. This shortage of We_They providers was outlined by empirical studies, research papers, and the practical experience of experts involved in business support services in the UAE and Arab countries.
The center aims to enable candidates to acquire entrepreneurial competencies by using the practical methods of an Action-oriented Approach. Participants learn by doing how to enhance business development and growth. In collaboration with international training providers using the best practices in training programs and methods in the world, the center aims to fill the existing gap in entrepreneurial training in the Arab States and Africa.See all Entrepreneurship Training & Development Center courses