- Locations: Al Tarfa
- Duration: 3 Years
The Business Administration – Marketing and Business Management – Marketing Diploma programs at the College are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
A current list of post-secondary institutions offering admission and transfer credit to CNA-Q graduates who meet the entrance requirements is available from the Registrar’s Office or the Career Counseling and Resource Centre. Staff in both these offices will provide support and assistance to CNA-Q graduates seeking to further their post-secondary studies.
Graduates may also wish to further their studies to achieve professional designations with:
- Canadian Institute of Financial Planning
- Canadian Professional Sales Association
- Canadian Public Relations Society
- International Personnal Management Association (IPMA) - Canada
- Certified General Accountants of Canada (CGA)
- Society of Management Accountants of Canada (CMA)
- The Payroll Association of Canada