- Developing managerial capabilities among young and middle level executives.
- Enhancing the interpersonal and communication skills necessary for higher level managerial responsibilities
- Focusing on functional management skills, strategic planning, execution and complimentary soft skills in order to enhance the decision-making capabilities of the participants.
- Understanding Economic Environment
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Basic Principles of Accounting
- Financial Management
- Principles of Sales & Marketing Management
- Business Communication
- Customer Relationship Management
- Quantitative Techniques in Management
- Strategic Management