- Locations: Al Barsha
- Duration: 10 Hours
The course is based on an experiential learning through exercises methodology. It introduces the training concept at the introductory level, beyond which it engages in participatory learning modules to fulfill the Action-oriented Approach that is the core of the applied training philosophy. The training course consists of main two parts and four sub-parts, these are:
Part one is matching person with project; and
Part two is stimulating creative thinking (Brainteasers)
- Identification of project ideas.
- Screening (SWOT analysis and pre-feasibility awareness).
- Fieldwork briefing.
Training Course Outcome
The course will help participants to go beyond their self-imposed boundaries of imagination. At the end of the training course applicants will be able to:
- Organize ideas and plan.
- Recognize and identify business opportunities using basic criteria.
- Develop market research competencies.
- Appreciate the setbacks of research.
- Apply their knowledge of various environmental factors in accordance to their project ideas.
- Understand the great variety of activities necessary to elaborate a feasibility study.
- Understand more tools for the individual project identification (i.e. linking Micro Screening and SWOT Analysis).
Who Can Attend the Course ?
- Potential entrepreneurs.
- Projects officers.
About Entrepreneurship Training & Development Center
We_They DMCC was established in Jumeirah Lakes Towers “JLT”, Dubai, UAE to fill the existing gap in training programs that empower entrepreneurial competencies among potential and existing entrepreneurs. This shortage of We_They providers was outlined by empirical studies, research papers, and the practical experience of experts involved in business support services in the UAE and Arab countries.
The center aims to enable candidates to acquire entrepreneurial competencies by using the practical methods of an Action-oriented Approach. Participants learn by doing how to enhance business development and growth. In collaboration with international training providers using the best practices in training programs and methods in the world, the center aims to fill the existing gap in entrepreneurial training in the Arab States and Africa.See all Entrepreneurship Training & Development Center courses