- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 2 Days
The Champions for Excellence training is designed to get people in an organisation actively involved in using the EFQM Excellence Model to drive improvements.
Following the training, participants should be able to start applying the skills they have learned to drive improvement teams or participate in a self-assessment.
- The basics of the EFQM Excellence Model, the RADAR Logic and the Fundamental Concepts
- How to interpret an assessment feedback report
- How to use the DMAIC approach, and
- supporting improvement tools, to pinpoint and address the root cause of improvement areas identified
- How to use the Business Excellence Matrix approach to develop a Management Document for your organisation.
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology