- Locations: 2H/5 Salem Abd El-Salam St, From El-Nasr St, New Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 8 Hours
Success in any industry relies on relationships, whether with co-workers, clients, suppliers or investors. When you’re well-mannered and considerate in dealing with others, you create engaging, productive and long term business relationships. As such, it is important to learn, not just the technical side of a business, but how to conduct one’s self in the company of others.This is where business etiquette comes in. This workshop will introduce participants to business etiquette, as well as provide guidelines for the practice of business etiquette across different situations.
Module One: Understanding Etiquette
- Etiquette Defined
- The Importance of Business Etiquette
Module Two: Networking for Success
- Creating an Effective Introduction
- Making a Great First Impression
- Minimizing Nervousness
- Using Business Cards Effectively
- Remembering Names
Module Three: The Meet and Greet
- The Three-Step Process
- The Four Levels of Conversation
Module Four: The Dining in Style
- Understanding Your Place Setting
- Using Your Napkin
- Eating Your Meal
- Sticky Situations and Possible Solutions
Module Five: Eating Out
- Ordering in a Restaurant
- About Alcoholic Beverages
- Paying the Bill
Module Six: Business Email Etiquette
- Addressing Your Message
- Grammar and Acronyms
- Top 5 Technology Tips
Module Seven: Telephone Etiquette
- Developing an Appropriate Greeting
- Dealing with Voicemail
- Cell phone Do’s and Don’ts
Module Eight: The Written Letter
- Thank You Notes
- Formal Letters
- Informal Letters
Module Nine: Dressing for Success
- The Meaning of Colors
- Interpreting Common Dress Codes
- Deciding What to Wear
Module Ten: International Etiquette
- General Rules
- Important Points
- Preparation Tips
Module Eleven: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
- Enumerate the four levels of conversation and provide an example for each.
- Understand place settings, napkin etiquette and basic table manners.
- Understand the protocol in restaurants, handling alcohol in a business meal, paying the bill and tipping.
- Understand emails basic guidelines when it comes to the proper form of address, grammar standards and acronyms.
- Understand basic guidelines in the use of the telephone, voicemail and cell phone.
- State the difference between a formal and an informal letter.
- Understand the meaning of colors in dressing for success.
- Differentiate among the dressy casual, semi-formal, formal and black tie dress code.
- Understand basic guidelines in international etiquette.
About Premier Training & Consulting
Premiere Training and Consulting established and since then it has had a noticeably big impact on the Training and Development industry. This is primarily attributed to the fact that it has been excellence-driven right from the start. This is reflected in the company’s relentless efforts to attain accreditation from the most prestigious academic education institutions worldwide to ensure quality learning to its seekers.
Premier’s success in attaining accreditation was not granted until all its offered courses has been assured that they meet the standards of course design, delivery and monitoring set by those international accreditation bodies. This success is not only due to our accreditation status, nor the way They structure and deliver our courses, but also our people, and our guiding principles.
The professional learning solutions that They offer are geared towards achieving the best return on investment for inpiduals and organizations.
Our training can be pided into the following key learning portfolios:
- International Vocational Qualifications and Certifications,
- Business and Management,
- Soft Skills and Personal Growth Development,
- Sales and Marketing,
- Education Development,
- English Language,
- Information Technology.
"The achievement credentials offered to participants vary betTheyen awards, certificates of achievement, and professional diplomas."
Premier has Theyll understood the urgent instant need for professional development in the fast-paced world that They live in which has shaped its training materials and methods. They offer the best off-the-shelf courses as Theyll as customized material based on the customers’ business needs reached through professional needs analysis that the company insists on running before taking on any project. Also, our training methods vary; they include extended trainings, a few-days/hours workshops, on-the-job training, and one-on-one training as Theyll. Whatever the training is and hoTheyver it is delivered, all the customers’ needs and the learners’ learning styles are closely met.See all Premier Training & Consulting courses