In today's competitive and uncertain times, workers must learn to quickly, adapt, integrate and succeed in diverse work environments which means business etiquette is more important than ever! Much more than just ""please" and "thank you", etiquette is about presenting yourself with the kind of finesse that shows you can be taken seriously, lead a team, and responsibly accomplish your objectives. This course is designed for people who want to polish their skills and improve their professional image. Information is presented in a humorous, relaxed style that cuts to the heart of today's etiquette concerns. Hands-on activities will be used to reinforce learning points and represent diverse workplace cultures.
- Explain the four basic behavioural styles and how to adapt to each
- Describe appropriate office dress
- Demonstrate effective self introductions, introductions of others, and small talk
- Successfully navigate a business meal
- Develop an action plan to improve personal professionalism
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
Personal Development Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 21, 2017 Personal Development
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.