- You are not sure which fork to use,
- You do not know which side plate is yours,
- You have ever had to make small talk with a Very Important Person and been lost for words
- Even worse are the social gaffes you are not even aware you make.
- Network effectively, including making introductions, shaking hands, and using business cards appropriately
- Dress appropriately for every business occasion
- Feel comfortable when dining in business and formal situations
- Feel more confident about your business communication in every situation
- Develop that extra edge to establishes trust and credibility
- Ways to make a good first impression
- The basics of dining etiquette
- How to communicate properly and politely"
- Module 1: Business Etiquette Basics
- Module 2: Fear of Embarrassment
- Module 3: Test Your Business Etiquette
- Module 4: Business Card Etiquette.
- Module 5: The Skill of Making Small Talk
- Module 6: Do You Remember Names?
- Module 7: Making that Great First Impression
- Module 8: E-mail and Telephone Etiquette
- Module 9: Business Dining
- Module 10: Test Your Business Etiquette
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses