By the end of workshop, participant will be able to:-
- Identify the elements of a good handshake
- Know how to manage business cards
- Recognize the tips on remembering names
- Know ways to make a good first impression
- Lean the basics of dining etiquette
- Know how to communicate properly and politel
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Fear of Embarrassment
- Test Your Business Etiquette
- The Handshake
- Business Card Etiquette
- The Skill of Making Small Talk
- Do You Remember Names?
- Making that Great First Impression
- Dress for Success
- Business Dining
- E-mail and Telephone Etiquette
- Workshop Wrap-Up
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.