- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 1 to 2 Days
- Take Your Office Skills to the Next Level,and Gain the vital skills you need to sail right through any presentation .
- At every IT & Business Consulting group | Career Development Center workshops, expect nothing less than a high-quality learning experience that produces real results and lifetime skills you'll use over and over again.
- Choose from 90+ workshops and technical training course offerings that are the most diverse you'll find anywhere.
If you've ever had an awkward moment where
- You aren’t sure which fork to use,
- You don’t know which side plate is yours,
- You’ve ever had to make small talk with a Very Important Person and been lost for words…
- Then you know just how agonizing such moments can be. Even worse (and what can be even more damaging to your career) are the social gaffes you aren’t even aware you make.
- This workshop will help you handle most of those socially difficult moments.
what will students learn
- Effective networking, including making introductions, shaking hands, and using business cards appropriately
- How to dress appropriately for every business occasion
- How to feel comfortable when dining in business and formal situations
- How to feel more confident of your business communication in every situation
- That extra edge that establishes trust and credibility
What Topics are Covered?
- Business etiquette basics
- The handshake
- Business card etiquette
- The skill of making small talk
Do you remember names?
- Making that great first impression
- Dress for success
- Business dining
- E-mail and telephone etiquette
- You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop.
- Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Business Etiquette Basics
- To begin, participants will explore what etiquette is all about and what role manners play.
- Test Your Business Etiquette
- As a pre-assignment, participants were asked come up with at least five examples of etiquette that they see at work or at home. During this session, we will review their examples; be prepared for some debate!