- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 5 Days
- Explain the four basic behavioral styles and how to adapt to each.
- Describe appropriate office dress.
- Demonstrate an effective self introduction, introduction of others, and small talk.
- Successfully navigate a business meal.
- Develop an action plan to improve personal professionalism Curriculum
- Office etiquette
- Understanding business etiquette
- Maintaining a professional appearance
- Cubicle and office etiquette
- Practicing cubicle etiquette
- Practicing office etiquette
- Office relationships
- Developing positive relationships with co-workers
- Avoiding rumors and gossip
- Developing relationships with superiors and staff
Communicating in the workplace
- Introducing people
- Following etiquette while being introduced
- Making conversation
- Etiquette in meetings
- Understanding meeting protocol
- Conducting yourself properly in meetings
About National Management Institute
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses