This workshop will not provide you with an easy way to solve every ethical decision you will ever have to make. It will, however, help you define your ethical framework to make solving those ethical dilemmas easier.
We’ll also look at some tools that you can use when you’re faced with an ethical decision. And, we’ll look at some techniques you can use so you don’t get stuck in an ethical quandary. Best of all, we’ll look at a lot of case studies so that you can practice making decisions in a safe environment.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand the difference between ethics and morals
- Understand the value of ethics
- Identify some of your values and moral principles
- Be familiar with some philosophical approaches to ethical decisions
- Identify some ways to improve ethics in your office
- Know what is required to start developing an office code of ethics
- Know some ways to avoid ethical dilemmas
- Have some tools to help you make better decisions
- Be familiar with some common ethical dilemmas
What Topics are Covered?
- What are ethics? Why bother with ethics?
- Taking your moral temperature
- Kohlberg’s six stages
- Philosophical approaches
- Avoiding ethical dilemmas
- Pitfalls and excuses
- Developing an office code of ethics
- 22 keys to an ethical office
- Decision making tools
- Handling dilemmas with company policy, co-workers, clients, and supervisors
- What to do when you make a mistake
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses