Business ethics are moral principles that guide the way a business behaves. For example, companies should not use child labor. They should not unlawfully use copyrighted materials and processes. They should not engage in bribery. The question is: Do you really need business ethics? Is it right that business has no ethics? From a pragmatic point of view, of course you do need ethics in your organization to maintain long term success.
Building a good reputation for your organization requires long time and hard work, but can be destroyed with a small business ethical violation. Unethical behavior creates legal risks and damage to businesses as well as employees and consumers.
Even more,ethics inside your organization turns the relations between the company and its employees, shareholders, investors, customers, community, Vendors, and Other Companies into a clear relationship with a clear and respected guidelines. It is crucial that businesses behave ethically in every working relationship. JADARAT invites you to participate in this workshop to get a deep knowledge of the business ethics importance, topics, and implementation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Key employees, and those in sensitive positions must attend business ethics training. Executives, international sales and marketing professionals, all employees, whether staff associates or officers who should clearly understand the laws and how to follow them.
- You will be aware of business ethics, and its benefits to you and your organization.
- Explain the importance of ethics in international business.
- Develop a series of ethical business guidelines.
- You will be able to create strategies to implement business ethics at your workspace.
- You will be able to recognize social and business responsibility.
- You will be able to identify between ethical and unethical behavior.
- Explain how to make decisions when dealing with ethical dilemmas.
- What is Business Ethics.
- Why Are Ethics Important in Business?
- Implementing ethics in the Workplace.
- Employer/ employee rights. Corporate Responsibility.
- Corporate Compliance. Social Responsibility.
- Ethical decisions.
- Managerial ethics.
- The Positive Impact of Ethics in Business.
- Consumer Rights.
- Ethics in business.
- Business Ethics and the Financial World.
- At Jadarat, you will not learn in in the traditional way. Instead, you learn by more engaging, and enjoyable learning practices, yet more fruitful, and have higher yield. You will learn by educational games, storytelling, webinars, community of practices, job assignments, and more engaging learning practices.
- End-of-module assessment tests requiring a pass rate of 70% or above to advance to the next module
- Before starting the course, we will get you ready by asking you to do warm up activities, a pre-course assignments that will prepare you for maximum gain from the course.
- We will let you know what topics you have grasped better, and which ones you still need to get better understanding of by answering an assignment
- You can replay the same course within 6 month and we are committed to full money back guarantee if the delegate's satisfaction is less than 90% in this course. Would you like to run this course in-house?
About Jadarat International
Jadarat is established to develop the leadership and innovation capacity of individuals and corporates in the Middle East. Our prolonged relations with our loyal customers are achieved through our commitment to quality in content, joyfulness in delivery, and excellence in operation. We guarantee unforgettable learning experience, holistic approach to leadership development, and innovative learning interventions that assure lasting change for our clients.See all Jadarat International courses