The Business English Certificate Vantage Preparation Course aims to help students acquire the necessary reading, writing, listening and speaking skills to successfully complete the BEC-V examinations. The aim of this certificate is for inpiduals who wish to obtain a business-related English language qualification. This certificate is recognized worldwide.
- Develop students reading, writing, listening and English speaking skills
- Develop student’s business vocabulary and business communication skills
- Scanning and reading for gist
- Understanding text structure
- Business correspondence
- Short report
- Giving instructions
- Listening to monologues
- Listening to dialogues
- Retrieving main points
- Retrieving specific information
- Giving personal information
- Talking about present circumstances, past experience and future plans
- Expressing opinions and speculating
- Mini-presentations on business-related topic
- Discussion on a business related topic
- Initiating and responding appropriately
Neovartis is derived from the Latin word “neo”, which means new and “vartis” that indicates varieties in services. Giving the promise of offering new varieties of business development services.
Our logo creates the effect of connecting circles which in definition, connecting people with business development and growth.
At Neovartis Training Center, we bring together a unique expertise, a true local experience, and a global perspective in providing our clients with solid and innovative business and technology consulting and outsourcing in the areas of Information Communication Technology, Supply Chain Management, Business Process Management and Project Management.See all Neovartis courses