- Price JOD 120
- Duration 32 Hours
- Locations Al-Rainbow Street Amman Jordan
Our business English courses focus on the situations that are most relevant to your everyday working life. So your teacher will select materials to help with the specific areas you want to improve. These include negotiating skills, emailing, giving presentations, managing meetings and more.
Learn the world’s business language with the world’s English experts and you will:
- Improve every aspect of your English to communicate better in the workplace.
- Use targeted, up-to-date business materials that help with the specific areas you want â€¨to improve.
- Meet other professionals, share business ideas and solutions and build your professional network.
- Experience business focused lessons, allowing you to practice English through role- plays, presentations and written tasks.
- Learn in a professional, business-like environment with all the latest technology.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity.
Equal opportunity is focused on legislating against unjustified discrimination and the fair treatment of specific groups. It’s about treating people fairly, identifying and removing barriers that get in the way of this and redressing existing imbalances, so that groups which continue to be disadvantaged gain access to opportunitie......s for full participation in the workplace and in wider society.
persity is focused on making effective use of the differences and similarities bettheyen people. It’s about creating working environments that value a range of differences, believing that understanding and managing these can lead to organisational and societal benefit.See all British Council Jordan courses