- Locations: Al Majaz
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Timings 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Business Development is critical for Business Owners, Sales People and Business Development Managers. This Course helps you to climb the ladder in your company, land that valued new job, impress investors and/or use tried and tested techniques to grow your business
This Course provides the essential “Tools and Techniques” to help Learners master the Art and Science of successful revenue generation, highly effective and confident presentations as well as super sales performances. Enter the road to Business Development success by uncovering the secrets of Networking, Making Contacts, generating and sustaining new prospects and referrals as well as charting out a roadmap for profitable business relationships and opportunities.
Furthermore, if you want to accelerate business opportunities by obtaining insight into the latest trends in potent content development, accelerating business relationships, utilizing the right material and visuals, then this course is for you.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals or Corporations achieving to lift their Business Revenue to greater heights
- Individuals or Corporations planning to improve Sales Performances
- Individuals or Corporations planning to refine and lift their Business Development Goals decisively
- Individuals Pitching for a new job on the career ladder
What will I learn?
- Introduction to Business Development: What it is and how it’s done
- Knowing your Market: Using Competitive intelligence Pitching the Perfect Presentation
- Planning for success - setting goals for your business or career
- Identifying your audience or target market to Develop new business leads
- Overpowering resistance
- Outcomes-based Business Development: Managing business development efforts
- Job Seeking Strategies and Tactics
- The 30-second pitch
- Possible prospects: Finding, Connecting and Retaining
- Personal branding
- Selecting visual aids: Videos, Social Media etc.
- Self-Presentations: from great openings to the “sting” in the conclusion
How will I benefit from taking this course/What career paths will be open to me?
- Examine the latest techniques in delivering potent presentations, rendering powerful “pitches” and producing effective cold-calls
- Chart out a broad overview of how we communicate and how to eliminate typical barriers to effective communication
- Render effective presentations to pitch products and/or services
- Influence decisions through exuding confidence and leaving an indelible impression on the client
- Sustain a personal brand in portraying a unique style and image
- Deliver succinct and clear information using relevant and decisive props, images, graphics etc.
- Develop success frameworks for effective cold calling and emailing
- Understand interpersonal, non-verbal and cross cultural meanings and using these skill sets to package “sellable” information
How will I be assessed?
Basic Knowledge and Understanding of English
About The International Centre of Excellence (ICE)
The International Centre of Excellence (ICE) is a renowned and registered private educational, training and consultancy institution. ICE is also fully approved by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education and fully endorsed by the South African Embassy to render high-value, world-class education and training programs and services to corporate entities, banking and financial institutions, the aviation sector, hospitality and tourism sectors, motor industries and educational institutions. ICE recognizes the importance of the English language for flourishing businesses/individuals and has the qualified competence and experience to render internationally benchmarked services whilst incorporating successful learning methodologies. Training outcomes and resulting recommendations from major corporate brands, governmental institutions and individuals is a proof of ICE’s high quality deliverables.See all The International Centre of Excellence (ICE) courses