- Locations: AlJuffair
- Duration: 4 Days
This is a highly practical workshop in which participants experience the necessity of good format, structure and organised business writing for the aim of increasing their existing skills.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the need for written communication at work
- Appropriately layout formal business correspondence - eg. Letters, memoranda, emails & faxes
- Apply the appropriate process of written business communication reflecting the various stages of writing
- Determine the appropriate vocabulary, linking expressionsand sentence structures to deliver an accurate, brief, and clear message
- Read new information in English at the appropriate level of difficulty and demonstrate comprehension through written responses
- Construct clear business letters/memoranda/emails/faxes using appropriate format, tone & language.
Any person wishing to improve their standard of written business communications
About Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses