- Duration 25 Hours
- Locations Road 3622, Block 436, Seef District
Human Resource management is based in the efficient utilization of employees in achieving two main goals within a corporation or other type of organization. The first goal is to effectively make use of the talents and abilities of employees to achieve the operational objectives that are the ultimate aim of the organization. Along with realizing the goals of the organization, Human Resource management also seeks to ensure that the individual employee is satisfied with both the working environment and the compensation and benefits that he or she receives.
At times, the two main functions of Human Resource management (HRM) seem to be at odds with one another. There are certainly instances where it is impossible to arrive at solutions that are in line with both the aims of the company and the desires of the employee. When this happens, effective Human Resource management is faced with the task of finding a resolution that protects the interests of the company, but at the same time provides and acceptable level of satisfaction to the employee. This process can sometimes take a great deal of expertise on the part of the Human Resource personnel, but ultimately will help establish the best solution for all concerned parties.
At the end of the program, learners will be able:
- To write job descriptions.
- To recruit resources and advertising.
- To practice interview questions.
- To give and request information.
- To practice writing disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- To write offer and rejection letters.
- To deal with staff problems.
- To ask and give feedback.
- To talk about figures and numbers.To discuss the language of negotiating.
- To discuss the role of trade unions.
- To discuss labour relations.
- Understand the importance of Human Resource Management to the Organization.
- Appreciate the key functions associated with Human Resource Management.
- Implement a Human Resource Planning Process.
- Understand the importance of Recruitment and Selection.
- Detail the main types of Compensation and Benefits Systems.
- Implement an effective Performance Appraisal Process.
- Understand the function of Training and Development and its importance to the Organization.
- Employee relations.
- HR Development.
- Reward and remuneration.
- Industrial Relations.
- Human Resource Planning.
- Recruitment & Selection.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Performance Appraisals.
- Training & Development.
- Course book and work book.
- Practical exercises.
- Group discussion.
- Problem solving.
- Role play.
- Case study.
Logic Institute for Training and HR Development was formed in Bahrain in 2010. It was founded by a group of highly educated and successful Bahraini who are adamant on developing and improving the level of Training in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Thus, Logic’s management philosophy envisions Logic to be recognized as a leading institution that provides high quality of training, through inspiring its trainees towards their professional development to their outmost performance.
Logic programs are mainly in CIPS, ICM, English Language, IT programmes, Health & Safety (CIEH), Value Engineering , Soft Skills cTheirses, American Petroleum programs (API) and Project Management Professional (PMP). Each section has an experienced head that coordinates and is responsible to the related affairs of the department. Logic is an approved exam center for UK & USA institutions such as CIPS, ICM, CIEH, API, and Value Engineering and it is toward getting other center approvals from various awarding bodies such as LCCI for English, CIPD for human resTheirces, City & Guilds for retail, Cost Engineering and many others.See all Logic Institute courses