Center Benefits - Institute of Leadership & Management Courses :
- ILM Approved Centre
- ILM Validated Courseware
- ILM Approved Trainers
- ILM Certificate upon passing assessments (ILM fees apply)
- UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
- Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
- Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
Business communication skills, including the communication process, writing for business, giving briefings and making presentations, effective meetings for managers, influencing others and an in-depth focus on negotiation skills.
To earn the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management, candidates must pass practical assessments with a minimum of 4 credits.
In addition, each unit also counts as credit towards the Full Qualification of the Level 3 Certificate in Leadership & Management.
Practicing or aspiring first line managers who wish to develop leadership and management skills.
There are no formal entry requirements, but learners must be in a position to meet the assessment demands – ideally
using their workplace as the basis for assignments.
Validated by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM).
The Institute of Leadership and Management is Europe's leading awarding body for leadership and management qualifications. More people in the UK gain leadership and management qualifications with ILM than from all other awarding bodies in the UK combined.
ILM qualifications bring about practical benefits because they focus on improvement – improvement of leaders and managers in their roles, improvement in the teams they lead and in the products and services they provide, and improvements in organizations and the way they operate.
*Please note: ILM Vocationally Related Qualifications (VRQs) are part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework applicable in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, providing successful candidates with transferable qualification credit.
Track Contents: (minimum 4 credits)
ILM L3 UNDERSTANDING THE COMMUNICATION PROCESS
ILM # 8600-326
7 Hrs, 2 Credits
- SECTION 1 UNDERSTANDING THE ELEMENTS IN COMMUNICATION
- SECTION 2 COMMUNICATING EFFECTIVELY
- SECTION 3 CONDUCTING EFFECTIVE INTERVIEWS
ILM L3 WRITING FOR BUSINESS
ILM # 8600-304
7 Hrs, 1 Credit
- SECTION 1 PREPARING EFFECTIVE MESSAGES
- SECTION 2 COMMUNICATING EFFECTIVELY IN WRITTEN MESSAGES
ILM L3 GIVING BRIEFINGS & MAKING PRESENTATIONS
ILM # 8600-309
7 Hrs, 2 Credits
- SECTION 1 CONDUCTING EFFECTIVE TEAM BRIEFINGS
- SECTION 2 PREPARING EFFECTIVE BRIEFINGS
- SECTION 3 DELIVERING EFFECTIVE PRESENTATIONS
ILM L3 UNDERSTANDING HOW TO LEAD EFFECTIVE MEETINGS
ILM # 8600-328
3.5 Hrs, 2 Credits
- SECTION 1 PLANNING PRODUCTIVE MEETINGS
- SECTION 2 EFFECTIVE CHAIRING OF MEETINGS
ILM L3 UNDERSTANDING NEGOTIATION AND NETWORKING IN THE WORKPLACE
ILM # 8600-327
3.5 Hrs, 1 Credit
- SECTION 1 USING SOCIAL SKILLS AND NETWORKING TO GET RESULTS
- SECTION 2 DEALING WITH CONFLICT AND BEING ASSERTIVE
- SECTION 3 NEGOTIATING TO GET SUCCESSFUL OUTCOMES
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses