- Duration: 1 Day
- Timings Daytime
- Call: +971 4 2753240
Brief course overview:
Effective communication skills help foster cooperation, productivity and teamwork within an organization. Learn essential interpersonal skills that can boost your influence and effectiveness with individuals and groups in a business setting. Learn to overcome typical barriers to listening strategically, provide constructive feedback, identify strategies for communicating across cultures and generations, and understand how gender differences influence communication. Apply core communication concepts and skills to contexts that are critical for enhancing collaboration, increasing message clarity, heightening emotional intelligence, managing conflict and facilitating teams.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to Communication & Importance of Business Communication
- The Importance of Politeness in Business - Structures and Expressions of Politeness
- Customer Service skills in day to day life
- Powerful Presentation Skills
- How to Say Negative Things in a Positive Way
- Professional Telephone Etiquette
- Parallelism in Business Writing
- Guidelines for Business Letters, Memos & Email
- Claim and Adjustment Letters
- Various Idioms/Expressions/Vocabulary Related to Business
- General Punctuation Review (Commas, Capital Letters, and other punctuation)
- All working professionals
About Manipal Executive Education
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.