When English is your second language, simply learning how to write Business Documents is not enough. Learn how to express ideas directly and clearly in any conversation-with confidence.
- Develop skills to recognize different styles and guidelines in business conversations.
- Gain the ability to become assertive and focus on the issues being addressed.
- Increase your understanding of body language and non-verbal business communication.
- Styles and approaches to business conversation in different cultures.
- Approaches to planning ahead before engaging in a formal dialogue.
- To understand the impression you give during professional meetings and discussions.
- To develop your own confidence and flexible speaking style.
- Recognize workplace conversational pitfalls and how to avoid them.
About Safi Training Center
We_They was founded in 2000 to serve the needs of experienced adults from all areas of business, industry, and Executives who were having great difficulty re-entering the job market was not balanced with their professional background and experience.
The Center goal is to offer training program in Administration, Management, Management Accounting, Secretarial and IT programs to working adults who are looking for a carrier progress. The training programs offered at We_They provide students with all the necessary materials and guidance to assist them in organizing and focusing their efforts for optimum results within a reasonable period of time. Close personal communication is maintained during all stages of the programs. This personalized tutor-student interaction has helped to make We_They a leader in management training. See all Safi Training Center courses