- Duration / Course length: 180 Days Start now
Course detailsA clearly laid out and well formulated business case enables organizations to make better business decisions. Business strategy involves efficient planning centered around the optimal solutions which can possibly take the business forward. A masterful business case talks about the reasoning for undertaking the project, and touches upon the risks, advantages and disadvantages of project execution.
- Section 1 : Introduction to Organizational Structure
- Section 2 : Multi-Faced View
- Section 3 : Ideas for Writing a Compelling Business Case
- Section 4 : Elements of the Business Case
- Section 5 : Business Case Pragmatic Understanding
- Section 6 : Seven Step Process Model for Writing a Business Case
- Section 7 : Business Case Writing - Six Strategies and Useful Tips
- Section 8 : Business Case Templates
- Section 9 : Mock Quiz
About Knowledgehut Solutions
KnowledgeHut is Global leader for on-demand certifications like CSM,PMP,PMI-ACP,MSP,PRINCE2,CBAP, Six Sigma, CMMI,ITIL,CEHV8 covering 120+ courses.
- Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance, Inc.
- PMIUSA REP ID is 3757
- We are an ATP and ATC of EC-Council
- ATP of CompTIA
- Endorsed Education Provider of IIBA
- ATO of APMG for PRINCE2 trainings
- Bronze training partner of Scaled Agile Inc.
- REP of the DevOps Institute (DOI)
- Accredited Examination Centre of IASSC
- ATO of PEOPLECERT
- Certified Partner of AXELOS
- Bronze Partner of the Disciplined Agile Consortium
- Registered Education Partner (REP) of the ISTQB Foundation Training.