- Locations: 5 mesaha square , dokki
- Duration: 2 Days
We all know what good writing is. It’s the novel we can’t put down, the poem we never forgot, and the speech that changes the way we look at the world. Good writing is the memo that gets action and the letter that says what a phone call can’t.
In business writing, the language is concrete, the point of view is clear, and the points are well expressed. Good writing is hard work, and even the best writers get discouraged. However, with practice you can feel more confident about your own writing. This two-day workshop will give participants the tools to become better writers.
It is essential to understand how to write reports and proposals that get read. We write reports in a range of formats and a variety of purposes. Whether you need to report on a product analysis, inventory, feasibility studies, or something else, report writing is a skill you will use again and again.
- The value of good written communication.
- How to write and proofread your work so it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- How to apply these skills in real world situations.
- Understanding the proper format for memos, letters, and e-mails.
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information.
- Review your work so that it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- Apply these skills in real work applications.
- Module 1: Why Write?
- Module 2: The Four C’s
- Module 3: Word Agreement
- Module 4: Active and Passive Voice
- Module 5: Sentences and Sentence Types
- Module 6: Readability Index
- Module 7: Manners and Courtesy
- Module 8: Practical Language
- Module 9: Inclusive Language
- Module10: Sentence Construction
- Module11: Punctuation
- Module12: Writing Business Letters
- Module13: Writing Effective E-mails
- Module14: Spelling and Proofreading
- Module15: Writing Memos
- Module16: Reviewing Your Writing
- Module17: Writing Challenges
- Module18: The Stages of Report Writing
- Module19: The First Stage – Investigating
- Module 20: The Second Stage – Planning
- Module 21: The Third Stage – Writing
- Module 22: The Fourth Stage – Revising
- Module 23: Using Headings
- Module 24: Charts and Graphs
- Module 25: The Proposal
- Module 26: Practical Application
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses