- Fees / Price AED 4,000
- Duration 16 Hour
- Locations Business Bay
Financial Modelling is a tool that could be used to forecast a company's future financial performance based on the historical performance of the entity. Financial Modelling includes preparing of detailed company specific models which are then used for the purpose of decision making and performing financial analysis. It is nothing but constructing a financial representation of some, or all, aspects of the firm or given security. OR it is mathematical model of different aspects of financial health of a given company and this model can be made on a simple not book paper or in excel, with later it is easily possible to analyse the impact of different assumptions or change in value of various variables hence gives the more flexibility. Financial modelling is a mirror which shows whether
- An Organization is in need of additional funds (debt or equity) or not
- how a business will react to different financial situations or market conditions
- In which company we should make investment for better returns i.e. comparative analysis
- Analysing and defining the risk level
- Has the company had a change in direction that is loss of customers, expansion etc.
- Identifying of Strategic and Business Plans through finding strengths and weaknesses.
- It's a technique to value and analyse Firms, IPOs and FPOs
• CFO’s, Chief Accountants, Business Units & Departmental Managers, Managers, Analysts, Controllers, Advisors and Heads of: o Finance o Budgeting and Control o Planning and Control o Forecasting and Cost o Management Accountants o Business Planning o Strategic Business Unit o Performance Management
Global Solution Professional Training would like to introduce our-self as cutting edge Training Institute offering vast course content catering to various industries across the market. An ISO certified body and approved from KHDA, Government of Dubai. We define, build and execute customized Training solutions which are cost effective and user friendly. Extensive, hands-on exercises provide students with the practical experience and confidence to apply their learning to the workplace.
Our Professional experts have trained individual students and top in the line corporates of GCC and African Countries and has set a benchmark today offering multiple training courses covering IT,SAP, Finance, Arabic, IELTS, Management, HR, Logistics, ERP and Leadership etc.
Accounting, Finance and Banking Related Questions
I am fresh graduate holding Bachelor in finance, what kind of courses are good for me to get a go...
Unanswered //Aug 2, 2017 Finance, Accounting, Finance and Banking
Can you please advise whether shipping companies who provide only logistics service come under th...
Unanswered //Aug 8, 2017 Accounting, Finance and Banking, VAT