The course covers data mining techniques and their use in strategic business decision making. Familiarity with data mining and business analytics is highly sought-after in today's competitive market. This course will give you an appreciation and experience in deriving value from data.
- Be aware of the business intelligence potential of today’s data rich environment
- Gain a practical understanding of the key data mining methods of classification, prediction, data reduction and exploration
- Know how to decide when to use which technique
- Understand how to implement major techniques using Excel add-ins
- Become a smart and critical consumer of data mining techniques
- Gain the intellectual capital required to provide business analytics services
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
It is a Consulting professional Certification for Personnel Managers, HR Administrator, Managers and Supervisors with Personnel Responsibilities. Long experience is required with minimum bachelor degree level. A professional Postgraduate diploma in human resources management is issue to those who successfully undertake a 100 question examination after finishing the professional program.
You are qualified to take this Certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Course Overview (data mining vs. statistical inference; examples)
- Prediction (Linear regression for prediction; over-fitting; data partitioning; predictive metrics; )
- Prediction vs. classification
- Data Preparation & Visualization
- Dimension Reduction (Reducing # categories;Principal Components Analysis)
- Unsupervised learning: Cluster Analysis
- Classification Goals
- Classification Performance
- Classification and Regression Trees
- Logistic Regression
- Generalizing to multiple classes
- Association Rules
- Team Presentations
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses