This course is designed to provide participants a thorough background and foundation into the study of Business Administration. The course will introduce participants to recent advances and trends in the field, along with best practices. Participants will study topics such as administration systems, payroll, customer satisfaction, project management and financial analysis. The information taught in this course is relevant to
any business or organization and provides participants with the knowledge and skills to apply it to their future or present careers, irrespective of their profession or industry.
The course will be supplemented with case studies and activities in order to provide practical experience to participants.
- The course will begin with participant introductions and a discussion of the topics that will be covered in this course. Students will receive an outline of the course and will have an opportunity to ask questions regarding the content. In addition, students will be asked to analyze their learning objectives from this course.
What is Business Administration?
- This session will introduce participants to the study of Business Administration and the key elements involved. Students will learn how studies in BA are relevant to the current business world and how they can be used. Students will also study common terminology used in business environments.
- Conference Management
- Lead your EXCELLENCE…
- This session will introduce students to the skills and knowledge that is needed to effectively coordinate and plan conferences. Follow-up procedures will also be discussed and incorporated into the plan.
- Meetings are an everyday component to all business environments. This session will introduce students to the skills and knowledge needed to plan a variety of meetings and to make the best use of limited time. Students will also learn to identify whether a meeting is necessary and the proper preparation required for meetings. The topics of meeting minutes, chairing meetings and reporting meeting outcomes will also be discussed.
The Role of Payroll
- This session will concentrate on establishing and monitoring the security and procedures involved in an organization's payroll. Calculating salary, benefits, taxation and other related topics will be discussed.
Administration Systems and Administrators
- This session is in regards to implementing, monitoring and reviewing administration systems that are in place in a business. Participants will learn common tools and skills required to be an affective Administrator, along with managing Administrators in an organization.
The Fundamentals of Project Management
- Participants of the course will receive an introduction into the elements involved in Project Management. They Will learn about completing a project from concept to finish or working on a section of a larger project. Students will learn to develop a project plan, administer and monitor the project, and finalize and review it to understand lessons learned for future projects.
- Customer and Quality Satisfaction
- Customer satisfaction is essential to the success of any business. This session covers the strategies and skills required in order to ensure that products and services are delivered according to the standards agreed upon with clients.
People and Performance Management
- The key to recruiting and retaining top tier employees correlates directly with an organization's management of its people. This session provides participants with the skills and knowledge to effectively manage staff who report to them. Participants will learn about performance indicators, standards, coaching, feedback and other important factors that form the basis for performance management.
Being a Team Player
- Effective teamwork is a crucial component of working with groups in any organization.
- This session will teach participants to determine outcomes and the team plan necessary to achieve them. They will also learn about leading a team to align with the management of the organization.
Financial and Business Analysis
- This session provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to conduct analysis on a wide range of financial and business performance data. Participants will also learn methods of collecting relevant financial and business information. Both of these steps are crucial for providing accurate advice to clients and management.
- Business Administration
Budgeting and Forecasting
- This session will concentrate on learning to prepare and manage both budgets and forecasts.
- Participants will learn to prepare an organizational or project budget, to document budgets and to monitor budgets. They will also learn to forecast estimates for a variety of scenarios.
Financial Performance Evaluation
- An understanding to the organization's financial performance is important for any business inpidual. This session will cover tools and processes involved in determining an organization's financial position and performance. This will help in determining long and short-term needs and evaluating the performance of an organization.
- The course will end with a review of the concepts learned and a question and answer session.
- Students will also have the opportunity to create an action plan based on what they have learned and they will fill out a feedback survey about the course.
About Lifeway Human Development & Training Center
LIFEWAY Human Development & Training Centre is a Business & Management Training Centre located in Sheikh Zayed Road, Burj Khalifa area, Dubai.
Our goal is to be the Premiere source of Business & Management knowledge / Training throughout the UAE and surrounding areas, focusing on the personal and business skills of Emirati and other Nationalities with the objective of upgrading / enhancing their Performance, Abilities & Qualifications within their work environment.
We customize our Training Programs according to the needs of the organization based on a training needs analysis, carried out either by the company or by LIFEWAY.
We offer High Quality Consultation, Soft Skills Training and Development in a wide variety of fields in Professional Business, Management, Hospitality, Banking, IT, Financial Management, Diplomatic Studies, Business English & Languages.
LIFEWAY Certificates are certified by KHDA (knowledge & Human Development Authority), Dubai government.
- Well Experienced, Certified and Professional Trainers
- Courses designed as per your specific need
- Corporate Trainings as well as Focused Inpidual Classes.
- Flexible timings and duration.
- Highly beneficial and affordable courses
- Easily accessible & ample parking space